Hey, I haven't done one of these for a couple of weeks. I hope you didn't miss them too much.
1. I'm not a fan of hiphop music and here's 5 reasons why
. Sorry, Coco, but that really sucks.
2. I love Cracked and I could spend hours over on that site. I found this one the other day while looking for the wingdings font trick for 9/11. Here's some absurd and mind-blowing conspiracy theories in pop culture
. #2 still blows my mind. Hey @peridot21
remember when I posted about that? I may have to post about it again.
3. And because in my last post, I talked about grunge music, here's some grunge trivia
4. Hey, did you know that April is National Grilled Cheese Month? Well April is National Grilled Cheese Month and you can celebrate National Grilled Cheese Month by visiting the Grilled Cheese Academy
. Just make sure your volume is turned off because that site's voice scared me something fierce tonight because the first time I viewed it I had my speakers turned off.
5. Remember when Officer John Pike was the most hated man in America? Remember that whole Occupy Wall Street thing? Well reminisce with some Pepper Spraying Cop meme photos
6. Anyone want to buy some land in Austria
7. A former Xangan sent me an email this week, or maybe it was that because I've been bad with emails I just opened it this week. Inside there was a like to The Tutu Project
. A guy photographs himself in random spots while wearing a pink tutu. I find that funny because just when I thought I'd seen it all...
8. This week marked the beginning of the baseball season. Blah blah blah...right? Well if you don't like baseball but love attractive women, here's a collection of some of the hottest significant others of major league baseball players
. Larisa Fraser was once asked if Ryan Braun was the Hebrew Hammer in the bedroom because of the positive banned substance test. Supposedly steroids diminish your manhood. And while I'm talking about the Milwaukee Brewers, you get a twofer, check out Brewers fan Front Row Amy
9. Here's a fun game on the Coca-Cola website. It's called Sticky Hands Toy
. OK so it's not a game but lets you relive those days of your youth when you had a sticky hand toy.
10. I probably shouldn't share Tumblr sites here because it is competition for Xanga however Xangans need to see these so they can think of something creative for this site. The first Tumblr this week is called Texts from Hillary
. It involves a photo of Hillary Clinton texting on her phone. I guess you just have to see it to get it.
11. This week's celebrity Tumblr belongs to Bill Corbett
. He's one of the minds and voices behind Mystery Science Theater 3000. I used to wake up early on Saturday mornings in high school and college to watch that show. I think it may have been one of the funniest shows on TV.
12. And because I'm an asshole, here's one of my favorite Tumblr sites called Shit My Students Write
I'm a little late but we really have to stop killing animals based on the color of their fur. It's a real thing. I lost a Rottweiler because an ethnic group didn't like the color of her fur.
And I wonder how many guys are off to get some baked beans to experiment.
Yeah, 14 more years of rebuilding, they could be a playoff contender.
Oh, Albert...POO HOLES! I wonder if anyone over at ESPN realized they wrote that.
I wish hot dogs were that big.
You think he's evil now, just wait to you see the concentrated evil he left for you in his diaper.
YOLO! SWAG! Do kids even speak English anymore?
Jesus is such a bro. I was sitting in church this evening and there was this banner above the altar that said, "Crown of Thorns" and I had to do a double take because the first time I thought it said, "Game of Thrones".
I think a lot of people think Jesus actually said that.
Beaker was shocked to see his likeness was stolen.
No wonder he hates Mondays. He's always out getting shitfaced on Sundays.
Finally all my sixth grade art projects depicting the pope wearing a sombrero are coming true. Holy shit! I'm a psycho
Yes, they do.
I really am. I do care what you think. I hope you have a great time period after you read this post until my next post where I will wish you another good time period.