Hey hey...I'm back. I love not having cartilage in my knees. I was crawling around on my knees while weeding and planting today and I am paying for it something fierce right about now. I like how my knee is locking up if I don't move it every minute. I love getting old. Time for links.
1. Blah blah blah public transportation blah blah blah hell blah blah blah here's 25 reasons not to ride the bus
2. I remember back when I started teaching high school a group of the nerdy kids wanted me to settle a dispute and they came up to me and asked, "Mr. Awesome, which is better: pirates or ninjas?" I usually answered "Spartans". Anyway, I never quite understood the fascination with pirates. They have pretty much been glorified by movies. Here's some pirate myths that people believe because of movies
3. As I was showering today and trying to wash myself I thought that maybe I should get some liposuction and then I found this photo collection of plastic surgery fails
4. I found this article a long time ago. It's about how ugly people can't hide flaws online
. I cry whenever I read it because it's so true for me.
5. Some of you who pay attention may know that I enjoy pro-wrestling. I always thought it would be fun to pursue but as my body started failing my dreams of bodyslamming Hulk Hogan faded away but then I got thinking I could be a manager. Managers are so awesome but they are underutilized these days. Anyway here's a collection of the ten greatest managers in wrestling history
6. I'm pretty sure I shared this before but I'll share it again. I always loved receiving notes in the school office that were basically about me but never they never mentioned me by name. I just love passive aggressive behavior and I guess I have been guilty of that in my motivation posts but anyway here's Passive Aggressive Notes
7. A while back I talked about my love for Draw Something, a draw game on the smartphones or whatever. Well I found this Tumblr site that a guy has devoted to all his drawings on Draw Something. He draws all of his photos with Hitler in the drawing and includes the phrase "ignore Hitler". I guess you have to see it so here's the site called Ignore Hitler
8. Do you like Mystery Science Theater 3000? Do you miss that show? I know I answered both of those questions with a "yes". Well here is a Tumblr that has compiled full episodes of MST3K
9. I found this tumblr site this week. It's called Ask the Fonz
. People ask Fonzie for advice and he answers like only Fonzie can.
10. If you hadn't heard, there's a gubernatorial recall going on here in Wisconsin. I found this interesting site detailing the large contributors
($1000 or more) to the Scott Walker campaign. I think more are from out of state than from in state. It's so weird how that is happening.
11. Remember Perfect Strangers? Well here's a Perfect Strangers game called Nothing's Gonna Stop Me
12. And if you have nothing better to do, here's another game. I guess Wolfenstein 3D is now 20 years old so here is a web-based version of the game
. Go kill some Nazis!
What is that hurricane doing to America's wang?
I usually get my steak rare or blue rare just so the cows won't burn down my house.
Sorry, but it's true.
So I'm curious...who has been photographing my house?
Yeah, Clay Matthews is gonna smash this season.
I'm all tingly with anticipation for this season. I think my team is going to be a contender. Yes, MY team. How many of you are an owner of your favorite NFL team?
The cake I got my mom for Mother's Day was not well received.
It's a promo for the new movie Alien vs. Sexual Predator. Actually I think Arnold is finally meeting his love child with Whoopi Goldberg.
Doctors told them they should stay away from alcohol.
Revenge is a dish best served smothered in parsley.
Words to remember.
This is a cool post.