A nice set of storms rolled through here around 7PM. They were pretty intense. At least the wind was because there were several times I thought my roof was going to be ripped off. My cats were scared and were huddling next to me. It was sort of funny actually because every time I would move they would jump about two feet in the air. I never understood the term "fraidy cat" until I got these cats. Anyway, I'm hot and tired and stressed and whatever other adjective I want to throw in...not that anyone reads this because bliggity blam links.
1. I should've posted this around Christmas time but I hate that you can only post things at a certain time of the year. If I want to post something referencing a mall riot at the Mall of America in May then I'm going to and I don't care, well I initially cared but in those few words I grew a sac and now you can read about 7 people you meet in a mall riot
2. Some of you who've been following me for a while know that I like cats. Well here are 6 bits of cat behavior that are considered adorable but have sinister meanings
. It's interesting. My cats do the bringing me animals but they are stuffed. They also bring me plastic straws. Then on of the cats rubs her paw in a petting motion on my arm when she wants to be petted. I need a life. Will you marry me?
3. Here's a collection of things you don't want to hear a woman say
. I'd actually like to have a woman talking in my house right now. It'd beat the voices I hear in my head. They're all masculine.
4. This is a celebrity Tumblr for Mike Nelson
, one of the creators of Mystery Science Theater 3000 and one of the performers on RiffTrax
. I am such a nerd.
5. This is a Tumblr supposedly written by Dr. Sheldon Cooper
of The Big Bang Theory. It's basically the jokes from the show so if you watch the show you pretty much know what this site is although some of Dr. Cooper's jokes of the day are groaners but funny nonetheless.
6. This Tumblr is called Doctor Puppet
and it's a collection of photos someone takes of a Dr. Who puppet. I know some of you are Dr. Who fans so I thought I'd share that. I don't watch it. I remember seeing episodes back in the 80s and 90s on PBS and watching them with my dad and having no clue what was going on.
7. I know some of you sell stuff on Etsy and I've posted interesting items for sale on that site before but this collection of sports related items
may just be the best stuff I've ever seen there...well besides the stuff you sell. I so want the Macho Man dictionary print.
8. I used to post a lot of stuff from 27/6 but I haven't and I've been sitting on this article for quite some time. It chronicles the 10 formal complaints the author received in 6 months
9. If I ever had kids, I would learn how to knit just so I could make them this baby Link outfit
10. A lot of people and shows have been talking about this new line of candles by Yankee Candles called Man Candles
. They are scents geared for men. Well Father's Day is around the corner but I honestly don't know many guys that would want a candle that's supposed to smell like grass.
11. I heard about this artist a while back. Her name is Kristen Cumings and she "paints" with a unique media. She uses jelly beans for some of her art
. Those are the most delicious paintings ever.
12. A while back, in a celebrity round-up, I mentioned how Octomom was working for a chatline where you could call her and talk for $14 a minute. Well that site is called Dial-a-Star
and I was perusing the "stars". I don't think I've heard of 75% of the people they call stars.
Some of these photos may be deemed NSFW
So I was surfing around People of Walmart today looking for a story about a Walmart in Minnesota. Well I decided to check out the Wisconsin tag to see if I was in there. Well this isn't me but it's someone I know. Scout's honor.
well NFL practices have started and ESPN has become Tim Tebow Rules Network. I don't get the infatuation with him.
The Dundler-Mifflin family portraits have arrived.
Someone told me that you can see something besides a steaming cup of coffee. I can't.
Wisconsin is so racist
Peewee Herman...Rodney Dangerfield...David Lee Roth...damn right that was an awesome party.
Yes, if you pull out you'll never have to buy toys or diapers.
Things get rather frisky at the end of camp term dances.
Oh if I explain this we're going to be here a hwile.
Have a good night.