I didn't do a tattoo post. I guess I've been feeling a little down. I haven't seen The Avengers but I have seen the porno parody. It was probably more arousing than what the real movie is even if Joanie "Chyna" Laurer is covered in green paint. Oh well, I don't need to make you disgust you anymore so here are the links.
1. I was originally going to do a separate post with all these but I figured that's too much work so here are 25 awesomely named restaurants
2. One of the things I've always hated about history class is that history books are often wrong and over time discoveries are made that proves what they say is wrong. Here are five discoveries that prove history books wrong
. I still laugh at history books that claim Columbus discovered America and that the natives loved having him and his men in their community.
3. I have to admit that I enjoy watching Man vs. Food. I admit that I have sort of a schadenfreude fascination with it because this is a show where a man goes around the United States partaking of eating competitions where he doesn't finish all the food and then this program is broadcast to regions where people are severely malnourished. Anyway, here's a collection of food challenges that are undefeated
. Only in America!
4. I've posted this site once before but it wasn't the Tumblr site. It's called Clients from Hell
and it's a collection of horror stories from designers.
5. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite Tumblrs. It's called Movie Simpsons
. It compares a gif from a movie and the scene that The Simpsons have parodied.
6. I've talked about Draw Something numerous times in these posts as well as separate posts. Well this site is a collection of Draw Something photos but it's quite interesting because the person behind it is trying to draw every single word in the Draw Something dictionary
. I wish him luck.
7. I really don't get this site but it allows you to type like a hacker
. Just push keys and stuff happens.
8. If you ever wondered what happened to your favorite actor from the 80s or 90s, head over to Washed Up Celebrities
. It is such a good compilation.
9. I was happy a few days ago when Google had the tribute to Robert Moog and they had a Moog that you could play with on their page. Well it was only up for a day and that means you can never play with it again. WRONG! Here's a link to the Google Doodles
page where you can review all the Google frontpage drawings and interactive thingies. Besides the Moog, my all-time favorite Google Doodle was from May 21st, 2010.
10. A week or so ago I wrote a joke about people who claim to be the most popular person on Xanga is the same as saying you're the sexiest person at the laundromat. That got me thinking and that led me to find this collection of photos of sexy ladies at the laundromat
11. Last week I wrote about the Yankee Candle Company introducing a line of candles for men that have manly scents. I was reminded this week that there is another line of manly candles called Mandles
. They contain scents such as Amsterdam, Gunpowder, Stogie, Strippers Mouth, and Wood Shop amongst man other scents. I don't know if I'd want one but I'm sure they would make for good Father's Day gifts.
12. We all know there is nothing better in this world than internet videos of cats doing awesome things. Well the Walker Art Center of Minneapolis is capitalizing on that love of cat videos in the first ever Internet Cat Video Film Festival
. Now to get my cats in that film fest so we can walk the red carpet.
One will have many offspring and the other will have none so I guess it sort of balances the crazy out.
The Desperado “I have a police department that arrests felons. He has a practice of hiring them.” -Tom Barrett.
I wonder how they can tell.
That is quite an interesting paperweight. I bet that's a black power fist.
If I hear one more person say that the attack in Florida was a zombie outbreak I'm liable to snap and bite someone's face off and then eat their brains.
This picture is worth one word. I remember a few years ago when a gay advocate website got a hold of a list of words the NFL banned from people using to customize their own jersey. One was "Gay" and that was at the time that a player from New England has a good season and his surname was Gay and his family tried to buy customized jerseys because none of the stores carried Gay jerseys.
I think I've found my Halloween costume for this year but with my appearance I'll be left spinning my spinner all by myself at the end of the night.
That is the best lullaby EVER!
Well that hypocrisy is overlooked because his face looks cool on t-shirts sold at Target.
I wonder how many times good old Ed got to use that pick-up line.
Have a wonderful time.