Alright, Xanga, I'm in such a good mood lately and you have been so nice to me that I've decided to pay it forward so to speak and have decided to do a contest/giveaway. I have tons of this good stuff and I need to get rid of it. Basically I just want to show you how much I care for Xanga and how much I love this community and how we can do something here that doesn't revolve around drama. Also, this is in no way a clever ruse to gain popularity, Top Blog status, sex from Xangans, and more Xanga friends. This is a legitimate contest/giveaway.
So how does it work?
- Recommend this post as many times as you want. You can click the heart on my page, link it to your pulses, or post about my totally awesome excellent Xanga contest/giveaway.
- Liking this post via Facebook will also help spread the cause.
- You can win and you don't even have to be my friend...sorry to people I blocked. More than likely if I blocked you I consider you a bigot or a racist so I don't want the likes of you on my site...sorry.
- I will pick five random winners.
- I will ship the prizes to anywhere in the world. This contest isn't just for Americans but if you are from outside the United States, the rules of your country apply to this contest/giveaway.
- Make sure you have messaging enabled so I can message you that you are a winner.
- Bribery is accepted
- Contest ends at 4:37AM on Friday June 29th...Honolulu time.
What are the prizes?
- The gift of air from my lungs. This is the best gift in the whole universe. Basically, I breathed in some oxygen and it got transported by my red blood cells to the rest of my body and at some point the oxygen is exchanged for carbon dioxide. You are getting carbon dioxide.
- Not only will you receive carbon dioxide but you will also receive a plethora of potential pathogens that I may have accidentally breathed in over the course of my day. Not too long ago I had a sinus infection so cross your fingers because you may get some of that.
- Air and not the syntho-pop duo but the stuff you breathe.
So there you have it, Xanga. That is my totally awesome excellent contest giveaway.
And the contest begins....right now That's it! I can't believe you read that and this is the portion of small print that appears at the end of all contests. If you are reading this then I think you're awesome but for some reason it doesn't show up as being really small. Fix yo' shit, Xanga.
Good luck and may the odds be in your favor!