So my cat is making it difficult for me to type because she's rubbing her face on my fingers and then making her grunting noise at me and she's shedding all over my keyboard. I should let her blog because she'd probably have something more intelligent to say. Time for links.
1. I have so many websites bookmarked and some I just forget to post in a timely fashion which explains this link to an article of the top ten sacrifices for Lent and why we won't give them up
. Lent was so last church season. It's Pentecost now, fools.
2. Someone once told me that science can explain everything in the world. Well, here's 6 discoveries that science hasn't been able to explain
. Yeah, take that science.
3. Speaking of in a timely fashion...here's an article from 2011 about how to explain gay rights to an idiot
4. Did the University of North Carolina cheat?
5. Because you know I'm such a lonely pervert
guy, here's a list of the sexiest female athletes
6. One of my favorite Tumblr sites is called Fake Science. Well they have a fun facebook page and one of the best parts is their collection of cover art if you have the facebook timeline feature
. I still haven't switched over and I love it.
7. I've made the comment before that Scott Baio ruins everything. I guess that comes from a squabble on a website. Well I just know that this site, Scott Baio Ruins Everything
, pretty much sums up how I feel about every movie or TV show that features Baio.
8. Someone created a Tumblr featuring a few mugshots of people from a county in Wisconsin and they thought the people in the mugshots were celebrity lookalikes. I didn't create it and I just find it sort of weird but oh well here's Jefferson County Celebrities
9. I don't really get the popularity of this Tumblr. It's called Champagne Facials
and it's basically just photos of girls having champagne poured on their faces.
10. Here's a fun collection for you, it's photos of celebrities when they were much younger
11. I'm really anxious for football season to begin so I was reading this article on Reader's Digest that rates the top ten football stadiums in America
. I find it interesting that three of the stadiums are home fields for Wisconsin based teams.
12. Does anyone remember the soda pop Surge? Well if you do and you miss it then you may like this site, Save Surge
. I remember when that came out. It was banned in the county where I went to high school because of it's high sugar and caffeine content. I'd buy it when I went home and sell it at school. We had a Surge black market going around that school.
I hear there's a lot of hunting to be had in Sandusky, Ohio.
way to report, CNN and FOX News
Great soup or greatest soup?
I was originally blonde so that works for me.
Why don't they make bacon scented perfume? Also why don't they make grill scented perfume and gasoline scented perfume and cheese scented perfume?
Those are awful stereo types.
Say hello to my little propane regulator.
Dr. Oz often says that shit that looks like a snake is healthy but to me that looks a little too healthy.
Wisconsin is so racist.
Even Paris Hilton's crabs have chauffeurs. Talk about the 1%...Occupy...oh wait, I don't want to occupy anything belonging to Paris Hilton.
Just like these posts.
Debating about ObamaCare? Saying someone is racist because they don't like the president?
Have a good night.