Hey, how are you doing, sports fan? I'm back with the lukewarm links. I met my first Xangan. I have ADD. It was a cool meet-up. We just sat down for a lunch of burgers at a local diner and because I know some of you are concerned this place is a Christian business because they have chalkboard paint on the walls and a few area pastors signed and other people post Bible passages on the wall. I don't know where they send there money. Anyway it was really cool to put a living person with someone I read here on Xanga. And we didn't take photos of each other because I'm not sure guys typically do that sort of thing. It was just really awesome and I'd recommend meeting Xangans or me. And like I promised @NVPhotography
there is a standing invitation to any Xangan who comes through my area that I will take you on a tour of Amish country and I will provide a running commentary but we can't go on Sundays because that's the Amish holy day.
1. I remember someone once told me that a picture is worth a thousand words. Well here's 14 pictures that are worth a total of 14,000 words and they will shatter your image of some people
2. As some of you may know, I like girls and I once coached volleyball. Well here are the 20 hottest beach volleyball bods
. I think I need to start posting more volleyball appreciation posts.
3. I know a lot of you hate me and this might explain why, I enjoy Family Guy and Meg is one of my favorite characters. Well here's a Meg trivia game
4. I found this site just the other day. It's called Coloring for Grown-Ups
. They have black line photos that you can color and then you can submit your colorings and they'll post them. My life is so much better knowing there's Breaking Bad coloring pages out there.
5. I stumbled up this tumblr called Letters to Dr. Phil
a while back. It's letters to Dr. Phil and I'm not quite sure if they are fiction but to me they are funny.
6. I know I've posted this site before but I thought I'd share it once again. It's a tumblr site called Animated Albums
. They take music album covers and add an animated element to them. It's really cool.
7. A friend of mine sent me a link to a news story on CNN a while back about a town near where I lived in Minnesota. I frequented that town quite a bit. They had free poker every Friday night at one of the bars. It was a big money-maker for the bar. Well someone else in Kasota, MN had a great business opportunity. They call it Drive a Tank
. It's pretty simple, you pay money to drive a tank the guy bought. You can even pay extra to fire the guns. Kasota is a different place. Every week for a while when I was living up there there was a crystal meth lab bust. I think it leaked into the ground water.
8. This site is a tie-in to Tumblr but it's not a Tumblr site. It's a collection of quotes (just keep hitting F5) from Tumblr but instead of being said by the person they are said by a velociraptor
9. Some of you may know this by now but in case you didn't, I enjoy The Simpsons. So when I was surfing around I was sort of shocked when I read this list of Homer's jobs
. I never realized he had so many but I guess they needed to keep things fresh during the 500 episodes.
10. Have you ever wondered what God would say to you if he called you and left a voicemail? Well now you can at this site, God Called
. My message with my name was "I know what you've been doing at night." I also tried my Xanga name and it came back, "Running server maintenance on Earth. Pardon the downtime."
11. Do you use Twitter? Do you want more followers on Twitter? Well here's a site called Twitterich
. If you follow the site with your Twitter you are entered into a contest to win all the people as your followers.
12. And here's a game for your enjoyment, it's The Great Gatsby...for NES
. So much better than the book!
My favorite meme
Yeah..."touch"...that's the ticket
I think I've found my new business cards but I'll spell it correctly.
The viking hat...life is so much better when you're wearing a viking hat but not one that has anything to do with the Minnesota Vikings because they would make your life worse.
Witty hipster nauseating comment.
I know where that is going...she's going to pay him but forget to give him a tip and she'll invite him inside while she checks her purse and then she'll find some extra money and he'll accept it and go back to his car and furiously masturbate while he cries.
She's delicious. I better Lasagna Del Rey would've done better on Saturday Night Live just as long as they kept her away from Keenan Thompson or Bobby Moynihan.
That Gandhi is a genius.
60 years on the throne?!?!?!?!?!?! You'd think they'd try Metamucil by now.
Sigh...have a good night and hug and kiss your loved ones because you don't know what's around the corner.