So my mom informed me that she went with co-workers to see "Ted". She said it was hilarious. I asked if she wanted to watch my Family Guy dvds now that she's into that humor. She said, "No, that show is awful and those people that make it aren't funny at all." Sigh. I charged my e-reader. It cooled off but my house is so hot. There is heat coming out of my carpet. It's the humidity escaping or something. It sucks that it's like 70 outside and I have to run my air conditioning because it's like 85 in here. Then I got all depressed because I totally remembered something about today. I'm boring.
1. I guess being boring is better than being pathetic like this guy
. This guy sent emails to a woman after he met her on the ski slopes.
2. I think I've said this before but cosplay sort of creeps me out. I guess I'm not smart enough to understand the appeal of dressing up like your favorite character. Anyway, here's a collection of cosplay fails
3. I like the vidja games. I play mostly sports games although since I've gotten my PS3 I've been playing a lot of Medal of Honor and Cabella's hunting games. Does this have a point? No so here's a collection of customized gaming consoles
4. It's always fascinated me that in the 20th century there are still mysteries especially mysteries when it comes to identities. Here's a collection of 6 famous people whose identities are unknown
5. A couple of years ago one of the towns in this area got an indoor football team. They had open try-outs and guess who tried out? Not me. I wanted to but my knees are too shot. Well, here's a collection of the best uniforms in the Arena Football League
6. This collection of photos has a funny back story. This guy had a photo of his parents and he wanted it touched up by someone with Photoshop and these are the submissions he received
7. I think I've shared this Tumblr site before but because I find it so funny I'll have to share it again. It's called Literally Unbelievable
and it's a collection of people's reactions to stories from The Onion, stories that they think are real. A few years back, when The Onion first introduced videos on their site, one of Xanga's premiere conspiracy theorist bloggers posted a video that she thought was a session of Congress determining where they were going to establish internment camps for American citizens.
8. This Tumblr site is called Facebook Fortunes
. You can download a template of a fortune cookie and upload status from Facebook to appear on the fortune cookie. I guess it makes more sense if you look at the site.
9. I used to post a weekly celebrity Tumblr account. Well I haven't found many and then I found one of my favorite comedian's sites. This site belongs to Bill Scheft
10. Apparently cube art is a thing and now you can make your favorite characters from Freaks and Geeks into cube art
11. I can't remember the last time I had coffee from Starbucks. I figure it was sometime in 2003, seriously. I support the mom and pop type coffee shops if I drink coffee. I don't think I've had a coffee in well over a year. Anyway I know some of my readers like their Starbucks so I thought I'd share their secret menu
12. A couple years ago I had some major health problems and I got my will together and actually wrote my own funeral service. I didn't know if I was going to survive at the time so I want everything planned out accordingly. I planned on being cremated but I had no clue what I wanted done with my ashes. Well I think I have my answer. It's called Angels Flight
. They take ashes and mix them with fireworks. How awesome is that!
So here is the branch that fell off my tree yesterday. Nothing major. I guess I was pretty excited because it almost hit the house and I couldn't believe I didn't hear it fall. I guess that answers the saying. In the last photo you can see Amish rush hour. There were actually three buggies coming up my street when I took that photo.
Look at me, I'm such a hipster taking a photo of my hand. I should totally be on Instagram.
And I thought the Olympic rings Coke display at Walmart was impressive.
Speaking of Walmart, here's Walmart bingo.
My mom teaches Sunday school. I think I'm going to go through her coloring pages and turn all the characters into comic book heroes.
Aaron Rodgers golfing with Kevin Malone? Your argument is invalid.
That bitch is totally in the kitchen. #Truth
Have a good night.