Something about my life goes here...hmmm...doctor tomorrow and I probably won't be writing a round up. Shoot, I'll be too tired and drugged up to write so I want you to hold down the fort. Yes, you. I have the utmost faith that you can help save or destroy Xanga in my absence.
1. If people didn't live by the saying, "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again" these individuals wouldn't have achieved fame
. That Alan Rickman story is pretty amazing considering how much I see him on Tumblr. You'd think he's always been famous.
2. Have you ever entered a store and noticed that a product was in an awkward place? Well here is a collection of retail fails
3. Some of you may not realize this but I am a fan of punk music. I don't really show it. I love the political message behind the lyrics mostly plus the upbeat tempo really gets my foot tapping. Anyway, here's a collection of 25 essential punk albums
. I'm sort of upset there wasn't any Drunk Injuns on that list.
4. Is Abe Vigoda alive or dead?
5. This is a fun Tumblr. It's somewhat of a tribute to Mystery Science Theater 3000. It's called Ask the Bots
and you ask your questions to the robots featured on the show. I'm such a nerd for that show.
6. Here's a fun article about Glass Gem Corn
. I want to grow some.
7. This is an interesting Tumblr site. It's called Eagle Scouts Returning Our Badges.
It's letters written by Eagle Scouts to the Boy Scouts of America returning their Eagle Scout badges because of the Boy Scouts recent decision to not allow homosexual scouts or leaders.
8. Not everyone uses sex dolls for sex. Here's some other uses for sex dolls
9. You probably know by now that I am a sexual pervert and I like ogling ladies. I really enjoy the old pin-up photos. Well I never knew it but a lot of those pin-up girls were actually real models. Here's a collection of before and after shots
. Hot damn, DAMES!
10. This week's game is called Two Truths and a Lie
. It's a challenge concerning the contenders to be Mitt Romney's running mate. I failed that game horribly.
11. Have you ever read a tweet by Kanye West and thought to yourself, "Gee, that Kanye West tweet is so awesome. I wish I had a way to keep it permanently in the form of a cross stitch." Well now you can have a cross stitched Kanye West tweet from this Esty user
12. Finally, this is one of the best simulators on the web. It's an Internet Explorer simulator
Olympics or gay porn?
Olympics or National Geographic?
I really think the Olympians need that considering this...
Well at least they're safe.
The Incontinent Hulk
words to live by
I like both of those odds.
The more you know!
Walter White cross stitch is way better than a Kanye West cross stitch. Does anyone want to make cross stitch for me? #ChikFilA
I'm sort of curious as to how many of you have ereaders. We could discuss ebooks and stuff. Well I hope everyone has a good weekend.