So here we are. I don't know what I should say since I said so much in my last post. All I can say is that I'm watching The Office and Charles Minor is an asshole. Meh. Tomorrow is Friday. It's time for links.
1. I know some of you enjoy gifs. I also know some of you enjoy Tim and Eric. Well why not combine the two? Here's 66 mind-shattering Tim and Eric gifs
2. I was going to share these as part of a post after the flop of my children's book but I didn't because I so upset that no one wanted to publish my children's book. Anyway here is a collection of the worst-selling books
3. Here's a fun music site. These people are trying to compile a database of cover songs and they call their site the Covers Project
. I love this idea.
4. A few months ago I read about an urban legend concerning Family Guy and how there was supposed to be one of the darkest episodes ever to air but it was not shown because the writers thought it was too dark. Well it wasn't real. It got me thinking though about other cartoons that were edited before they were shown. Here's a collection of insane cartoons that almost got made
5. I was going to make a post of this but these people beat me to it and besides that I enjoy my female readers. Here's woman logic
6. I consider myself a man of the world but one thing that I've never understood is the peace sign. WTF? I mean why do people still flash those two fingers? I don't get it. Oh gee whiz if I stick these two fingers up there will be world peace. Anyway here are celebrities flashing the peace sign
7. I've shared celebrity Tumblr accounts with you so here is one I found this week. It belongs to Keith Olbermann
8. This has become a favorite Tumblr. It's a collection of classic album covers a guy recreated using his socks. It's called The Sock Covers
9. Ryan Lochte may not have done as well at the Olympics as what he expected but he won me over with his idiotic tweets. Well someone created a Tumblr called Ball till u Fall
(which is something Lochte tweeted) devoted to making inspirational photos featuring Lochte and his tweets.
10. This week Google featured a fun doodle. It's called Hurdles
11. Have you ever wondered how you could look like Robert DeNiro's character Travis Bickle? Well this article from Details magazine details how you can achieve that look
12. Have you ever wondered what Taxi Driver would've been like if it had been produced by Walt Disney? Well wonder no more
Korn posted this on their Facebook today. The girl from the cover of their first album is all grown up. I wonder if she's the same age as the kid on the Nirvana cover. They could be a powerful couple.
Be still my heart
Oh well, Batman will save us.
I wish that wasn't a hack.
Did you know August 9th was National Book Lovers Day? Did you know August is National Romance Awareness Month?
Well that would be an interesting show.
I knew it! She never existed and the last few years have been a figment of my imagination. But does this mean I died after that car accident and I've been imagining everything? Well it's not like I was going to sleep tonight.
Ice T and Ice Cube could be the most refreshing rap duo in summer if they put their minds to it.
Why can I never find loose women?
Maybe that is why.
Hey it comes out on DVD in a week.
Thanks for all the laughs.