If'n you remember my last motivational post, I wrote quite a bit about the RNC. Well to be fair I also made snarky comments about the DNC but you'll have to wait until Tuesday night. Anyway, I'm tired and now it's time for websites and tattoos.
1. I often think that in America we forget that there are more than 2 political parties. Here are 15 third party candidates
. I was surprised that a few of them actually stand a chance on winning. (spoiler alert: they won't)
2. One of my all time favorite songs is "Strange Fruit" by Billie Holiday. It is one of the most haunting songs I've ever heard. This is the story of the man who wrote the song
. It's quite interesting.
3. Here's a list of 10 movies that sounded awesome but were killed before they got made
. A Confederacy of Dunces...Zach Galifinakis is now onboard to star in that movie.
4. In this time of political uncertainty, there is one thing we can all agree on...the Facebook timeline sucks. Here's a Tumblr site devoted to hatred for the timeline
. I have cut my time on that site significantly because they forced me to take the timeline.
5. In my quest to find celebrity Tumblr accounts, I've found yet another. This one belongs to Sean Lennon
6. One of my new favorite Tumblr sites is called Ms. Attribution
. It's a collection of misattributed quotes. It's hard to explain why I love it. Maybe because I've seen and heard so many misquotes in my life.
7. In this time of political uncertainty, there is one thing we can all agree on, Joe Biden has fantastic teeth
. Make sure you look at the word balloon and read more.
8. I don't know why but here is a photo collection of sexy girls drinking beer.
9. This is a fun site
, you type your name and you find the best anagram for it. My birth name has the anagram of "warm sweet truth". My Xanga name's anagram is "Hefty Garbage of Drone"...sigh...so true.
10. Here's another fun site, it's called Pointer Pointer
. You put your pointer somewhere on the screen, let it load and then a photo will appear. Move the pointer and repeat the process.
11. I saw this article about a glass walkway on Tianmen Mountain in China
and I started to breathe faster and my pulse got faster. I don't like heights.
12. This may be the most disturbing thing I've linked here. It's a collection of photos by a photographer named Jonathan Hobin
. Click on the photo the farthest on the left(two kids playing), then click on that same photo on the next page(when you highlight it it's called In the Playroom), click on the blue squares to be shocked.
I wonder what this guy loves most, Jesus, America, or anachronisms.
Wouldn't dream of it
I actually like the concept of this tattoo. It's all the states and they are colored in with the state flag. I wonder if the person is only filling in states they've been to.
"Heads you live, tails you die" do I at least get best two out of three?
A confederacy of really fucking scary and stupid dunces
I'm so turned on by the second amendment. Please tell me I'm not the only one.
I love America but this eagle ripping through my bicep is getting really annoying.
I love America so much I want it to take me hostage and gag me with the flag.
That guy better see a dermatologist because it looks like he's infected with America
This tattoo is from someone who runs a patriotic haunted house..."And now feast your eyes on what America would've become if we didn't go to Vietnam"
Yep, that pretty much sums it all up.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.
Stan Lee...he created so many heroes and comics. I wonder if he gets any credit for all the tattoos that have been made featuring his work.
Doc Ock...I absolutely love this tattoo. The detail on the sunglasses is remarkable.
Aww nothing like a Spiderman tattoo. I actually like the webbing on the costume. I figure that's on a shoulder but if I got a Spiderman tattoo it would be in an obscene place so I could shoot my webbing.
I've been trying to figure out if this is Dr. Doom or MF Doom. Any help is appreciated. If it's Dr. Doom I wonder if that tattoo has any abilities. I know Dr. Doom has mind transferal ability. Maybe this guy should look at tattoo transferal ability.
Iron Man doesn't look so iron. I'd say he's looking rather like an aluminum can that sat out in the sun all summer
I am really surprised that there aren't more of these tattoos out there.
Well, it's late so I'm off to go cook some meth I mean watch Breaking Bad.