Class, the time has come when once again we start doing homework assignments. Last school year you did exceptionally well so I am expecting the same outstanding work this year.
With that being said, here's your first assignment this year.
OK, class, here are the rules. Answer two of the above questions but make sure you answer them clearly and concisely and for A and B make sure you include why you made those selections.
Good luck, now get to work.
A. I'd have to go with FDR or James K. Polk. I think this country needs someone like FDR to get us out of the current state we're in but then some might chime in that he was a socialist who used war to his advantage. Polk was awesome because he made campaign promises and kept them and because he did them all in his first term he didn't seek re-election.
B. This one is somewhat difficult because there are so many I could pick.
1. The Simpsons. I honestly haven't watched many episodes from the past 10 seasons so that would be like watching brand new episodes plus the old ones are classic. "we're talking softball..."
2. Star Trek. I've never seen a complete episode of the original series and probably have only seen a handful of the Next Generation and Deep Space Nine. I think it's high time I get into something like that.
3. South Park. The show is so topical that when I'd see an episode I could have flashbacks to the actual events that inspired it.
4. The Shield. Quite possibly the best police drama to ever air on TV.
5. Toss up between Friday Night Lights, Wonder Showzen, My Name is Earl, King of the Hill or Seinfeld.
C. Youth, Freedom, Intelligence