I figure I just do these posts together so everyone is happy or whatever. I made more wine tonight. I'm manic. I've got it down to an art form. I think this batch took me about 15 minutes to make. I hope it tastes better. I already have the name picked out for my products. It's a play on my name. I think I'm dying or I just have really bad arthritis. I watched part of Groundhog Day on AMC with the Story Mode thing. My cousin was an extra in the movie because it was filmed a few blocks from where she lived at the time. Anyway, for those of you who like the links, they're first and for the rest of you the tattoos are at the bottom.
5. If you know me and I think a few of you do, you may know I enjoy the comics. I know a couple of you appreciated the comic book post I did a while back. Anyway here are some comic book superhero storylines that are left out of the movies
. You know, I wonder what the reaction would be if they did the Spiderman story.
11. Have you ever found yourself talking to a cowboy and had no clue what they were saying? Well here's a handy cowboy dictionary
8. This site is interesting. It's called Make Love Not Porn
and it's trying to discuss the misconceptions that people have about sex due to watching porn. Hmmm that reminds me of a post I once did that maybe I should dig up.
12. Some of you may think all Tumblr is is people sharing photos of cats, Obama, and porn. Well it's not. There is also some good historical content. This is one of my favorite sites called the LBJ Time Machine
. It features a lot of things from his presidency.
1. Here's another history site on Tumblr called Our Presidents
and usually features content related to the particular day in history.
3. A while back I shared a site where you could upload your photo to make an old timey mugshot. Well someone on Tumblr took that site and used it to make a lot of celebrity mugshots in the style of 1920s mugshots. The site is called Mugshot Doppelganger
. The first one is so creepy.
4. A while back I shared a link about a business in a town in Minnesota that let you drive around in a military tank and fire a machine gun. Well I've found another business in Minnesota that allows you to fulfill a military dream. It recreates Operation Geronimo, the Navy SEAL mission that took out Bin Laden
. For $325 a person you can find out what it would've been like to kill Osama.
6. A while back a famous director, Tony Scott, killed himself. It was a pretty shocking suicide. Hollywood has been filled with quite a few shocking suicides. Here's a list of 12
2. I heard about this restaurant called Conflict Kitchen
. It has somewhat of an interesting theme. They serve the food of the people the United States is currently in conflict. With all these political ads demonizing the Chinese, I wonder how much longer it will be before they start serving egg rolls.
10. The N.Y. Times put a game on their website to simulate how well people can multitask behind the wheel. It's pretty difficult. I can no longer make phone calls while driving. I have to pull off the road and put my car in park to place a call. Maybe I'm getting older. Anyway...try Gauging Your Distraction
9. I found this fun list on MSN featuring the best TV spin-offs
7. I love this list from Mental Floss of regional words that should be used all over America
. That list is a whoopensocker. I'm thinking of having wapatuli at my wine unveiling party.
This may be the creepiest tattoo but I think it would've been better on a woman's stomach.
He is the monster that hides underneath your bed at night either that or he REALLY LOVES energy drinks.
If you say so. I guess the Grand Canyon is a natural beauty so yeah.
Well thank you for the application, we aren't currently hiring, but we'll keep it on file and call you if anything opens up.
I wonder if that tattoo raised his cholesterol.
I think I need to perform an exorcism or at least try to appease that demon.
This is a librarian who combined her love of reading, the Dewey Decimal system, and Harry Potter all in one tattoo. That is the Dewey Decimal number for the Harry Potter books.
That is a Dewey Decimal tattoo and the number is the Dewey Decimal number for books on operating libraries for children.
These librarians are going wild with their reading tattoos.
I don't want to read if it means having needles stuck in me.
This may be the best Dimebag Darrell tattoo I've ever seen but then it may be the first Dimebag Darrell tattoo I've ever seen. Still it's an amazing portrait.
I wonder if Captain America doesn't care about a certain percentage of Americans. I bet he doesn't because Captain America loves all Americans.
Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a leg tattoo can do...yeah it wasn't a good attempt sort of like this. I thought I was looking at an inkblot test.
Wait, anchors make you sink so I don't think you can refuse it.
This tattoo is full of win...Winsconsin. We drink a lot here. There was a guy in my town that got busted for his 12th DWI.
Have a great night!