- About Me: Huh? I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.
- Favorite Books: Band of Brothers, Citizen Soldiers, Kick Me, Super Stud, The Caine Mutiny, A Confederacy of Dunces
- Favorite Authors: Hunter Thompson, Ernest Hemingway, Kurt Vonnegut, Mark Twain, Tim O'Brien
- Favorite Genres: Historical Non-fiction and Historical Fiction
- Favorite Characters: Ignatius J. Reilly
- Favorite Quotes: I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ----Hunter S. Thompson
- Recent Reads: I just read A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole and it was excellent.
- Favorite Cuisine: Italian
- Favorite Dishes: I really like these picnic plates. They look like something a painter would use.
- Favorite Desserts: Cheesecake
- Favorite Drinks: Anything with Jack Daniels and this light drink I love made with lemonade, Dr. McGilicutty's Cherry Schnapps and Ketel One Citronen...tre' bien! I also enjoy anything brewed by the August Schell Brewing Company
- Favorite Junk Foods: Salt and Vinegar kettle chips
- Best meal ever: Wiener Schnitzel, spatzel, sauerkraut, gravy....or...Spaghetti Puzzo
- My Original Recipes: Sicilian Meatloaf...make a regular meatloaf but it is split in two...in the middle of the two halves there is a layer of sliced hard boiled eggs(2 or 3), provolone or mozzarella cheese, and cappicola or ham...then instead of ketchup for a topping you use marinara
- Favorite Restaurants: Mei Dong
- Foods I hate: Broccoli...I cannot stand the smell and I usually gag and regurgitate at this vile weed.
- Favorite Movies: The Godfather, Kill Bill vol 1 and 2, Amorres Perros,
- Favorite Directors: John Waters, Martin Scorsese, Quentin Tarrantino, Kevin Smith, Richard Linkletter, Alejandro González Iñárritu
- Favorite Genre: Comedy but not necessarily LOL funny, Shakespearean comedy just has a happy ending
- Favorite Soundtracks: The Godfather, Midnight Express, Natural Born Killers
- Movie Quotes I say all the time: I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it.
- Movies I can watch over and over: Team America World Police, Snatch, Fight Club, Rounders
- Actor that would play me in a movie: Dom Delouise, Mel Gibson, James Gandolfini
- Favorite Artists: Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Oasis, The Streets, The Pixies, Explosions in the Sky, Godspeed you Black Emperor, Miles Davis, Jimi Hendrix, Lucinda Williams, Neil Young, Dropkick Murphys, Beach Boys, Beastie Boys...just to name a few
- Favorite Albums: Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd...made me the person that I am today
- Favorite Genre: really anything but modern country
- Favorite Songs: Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, Where is My Mind by The Pixies
- Favorite Lyrics: I Asked My enemies if we could wipe the slate clean but they told me to go fuck myself you know you just can't win...from Lost For Words by Pink Floyd
- Songs for Roadtrips: anything by Paul Oakenfold, Underworld, Pink Floyd
- Songs I hate: most pop and hip hop and modern country
- Guilty Pleasure: I have a Paris Hilton song on my computer and I enjoy it
- Songs I repeat the most: In the Ghetto by Elvis...remember when I dyed my hair black and grew my sideburns? Yeah I was trying to get a new job as an impersonator
- Band I wish I was in: I want to be in Hank Williams III's back-up band. Their name is Assjack. Yes, Assjack. How cool would it be to be in a band called Assjack!
- Where I shop: Casual Male
- Brands I love: anything that fits especially shoes...I take a 17
- I like to wear: t-shirts, blue jeans, Nikes
- Can't live without: large clothing
- Prized Possessions: my Pink Floyd Animals shirt
- Guilty Pleasure: I wear black shoes with blue pants.
- Favorite Shows: The Sopranos, Deadwood, Rome, The Shield, King of the Hill, The Simpsons, Seinfeld, Family Guy, Wonder Showzen, Jackass, My Name is Earl, Freaks and Geeks
- Favorite Channels: TNT, Comedy Central, TBS, ESPN, FX
- Favorite Reruns: That 70s Show, KOFTH, The Simpsons, ER
- Most Addictive Show: ER...I find myself hypnotized by this show and the addiction has only started within the last few months, The Shield: I bought the first season on reccomendation from a cop and then I ended up watching it in one night and then ordering the next three seasons
- Favorite Late Night Talk Show: Conan O'Brien
- Favorite Episode: I think the episode of ER that was hard to watch was the death of Mark Green, The Simpsons did one where Homer went on the medical marijuana, Funhouse of The Sopranos brought tears to my eyes the first time I saw it
- Characters you relate to: Tony Soprano, Archie Bunker, Earl
- Favorite Theme Song: All in the Family or Good Times...
- Show I Secretly Watch: Little House on the Prairie or a few times I watched Gilmore Girls because I had a crush on one of the characters
- Show I wished wasn't cancelled: Freaks and Geeks
More About Me
- Nicknames: Jerk, Ass-Hat, Ass-Bite, You with the thing on the ear, Vinnie
- Nationality: Jew but then some people on Xanga claim I'm not a person.
- Heroes: I have always had a fondness for John Waters. If you don't know who that is I suggest renting his opus "Pink Flamingos". You won't forget the name John Waters after viewing that movie. The Croatian Sensation
- Interests: Music and movies
- Expertise: Making fake myspace accounts
- AIM: Ask your mom
- MSN: Ask your mom
- Yahoo: Ask your mom
- ICQ: Who uses ICQ?